Please be aware that very special senior campaign is
ZIP Code protected, which means that it is available to only one
studio within a given marketing area. Even though you
won’t be mailing them until 2012, you need to protect
your market area ZIP codes now!
Shown below are the mailings and what they
are designed to accomplish:
Most seniors don’t commit to a studio after receiving their first mailing, so this one is designed to accomplish the first step in the promotional process . . . to create AWARENESS that it’s time to think about senior portraits. It attracts attention because it focuses on a status that seniors recognize — membership in the Class of 2013 — an element they will see again when they receive the heavy guns of this three- part marketing campaign.
A vital link between marketing and sales is COMPREHENSION; if seniors fail to comprehend that your photography style is worthy of their consideration, they won’t give your studio a second look. It takes more than social media to draw ideal clients to your website to view your images in depth. So the marketing style presented by this intriguing fold-out poster — contained in a neat holder featuring die-cut dots that reveal its vibrant design — assures that your message will be read!
CONVICTION is what sells! Conviction is the final step in the promotional process, and this mailing is designed to convince seniors that your studio stands out from the rest. The design itself, following on the heels of the memorable second mailing fold-out poster, serves as a powerful reminder that your studio has the creativity they expect for their senior portrait experience.
The cost per senior for this compelling campaign is $4.95 for all 3 pieces . . . an incredible price because it includes, inserting your portraits, back copy personalization, postage, list source, ZIP Code protection and Marathon handling production and mailing of your pieces.
Remember that this comprehensive promotion is limited to only one studio per marketing area, so call 800/228.0629 NOW to make sure your preferred ZIP Codes are available! ZIP Codes are protected on a first-come, first-served basis.
Unique in the industry, the 4-day Guerrilla Management Workshops are designed to achieve three objectives:
- To help photographers make more money.
- To allow photographers to achieve more leisure time for themselves and their families.
- To help photographers take control of the present and future direction of their businesses.
- My new book: The Professional Photographer's Guide to Marketing Success
- A $50 Marathon Gift Card
- A complete set of my marketing materials for my Persnickety Pet Portraits business
To learn more about this profit-producing class, click here to go to the workshop website. You'll learn what we do, why we get such good results, what graduates have to say about their experience, and so much more.
To register, call 1-800-842-2349.
Outside of the US, call 1-717-867-2135.
I want to let you know about a brand-new Birthday Marketing Campaign for children ages 1-5 that I've been involved with developing at Marathon Press. It’s important that you pay attention to it now, as it is a ZIP Code-protected program, and Marathon is about to start marketing it nationwide. Zip Code protection means that only one studio in a given market area can use it, so if you are interested you must act NOW, and I mean NOW . . . not next week.
Designed to Get Attention!
This compelling, affordable campaign features 2 unique mailing pieces, which assure that your message definitely will be read. How can I say this with such certainty?
- The first mailing consists of a distinctive 2-part marketing piece — a fold-out card and a carrier. The card must be removed from its carrier and opened in order to be viewed and read, and parents can't resist opening something that reminds them about their child's upcoming birthday.
- Once opened, the eye-catching graphics will hold parents' attention as they see your images and read your specific marketing message and special offer.
- Two weeks later, parents will receive a follow-up post card featuring the same graphics — just the type of repetition you need to get your message noticed!
What's more, you can add a FREE blogsite web presence that reflects the same graphic style that parents responded to in your mailings!
Mailings Are Done For You . . . Automatically!
You decide how many mailings you wish to do each month, based on ZIP Code selection and household income, then Marathon takes it from there by sending the mailings on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month. Think of the time you will save and the impression you will make as your prospects receive highly professional mailings from your business! Imagine how much parents will appreciate being reminded that it's time to update their child's portrait! You can even add parents of children in your own database if you wish.
You pay only $2.29 per prospect for printing, processing and posting both mailings (with customized inserts), including list selection, postage, and Birthday Blogsite. To register, you must pay a one-time fee of $199 . . . however, if you act NOW, while most ZIP Codes are available, you'll pay only $59!
Additional No-Charge Support from Marathon
Marathon knows that the success of birthday marketing campaigns depends on creating a marketing message and offer that is appropriate for where you are presently positioned in the market as well as understanding how to make the most of each client who responds to your marketing campaign. Marathon's marketing professionals will provide you with important feedback to assure that you are on the right track with your Birthday Program marketing campaign.
Act NOW, Or It Will Be Too Late!
For more information on this exciting program, click here. To learn whether your ZIP Code is available, call a Marathon Account Representative today at 800/228.0629!
Professional Photographers of America (PPA) is in the process of compiling its third Financial Benchmark Survey, which will be released in 2012. If you are eligible to participate, I urge you to do so, as you will receive a free, personalized financial analysis from the accountants at PPA’s Studio Management Services when the survey is published. The information will be invaluable to your understanding of what's working in your business and exactly where there is room for improvement.
PPA’s first two ground-breaking Financial Benchmark Surveys, which were published in 2006 and 2009, have become the standard by which photographers in the U.S., and even abroad, can measure their financial outcomes. The surveys allow you to compare your studio's performance to important financial standards, set goals and answer such key questions as:
- Are you spending enough money on marketing?
- How much does education affect your bottom line?
- Do you have too many employees?
- When should you hire employees?
- What can you do to make your business more profitable?
To participate, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Your 2010 business tax return is already filed, or you have a draft from your accountant.
- Your gross sales during 2010 were $20,000 or more.
- At least 50% of your business is from portraits (including seniors) or weddings.
- You use financial software (studios not using financial software may call Melissa Kriest at 800-339-5451 Ext.227 for pre-approval).
- You submit your information by October 30, 2011.
But don’t wait until October! When you submit everything by August 31, you have a chance to win:
- Drawing for TWO all-inclusive trips for two to Imaging USA 2012 in New Orleans
- Entry into the monthly iPad giveaway
- $20 Amazon gift card
The prizes are nice, but the biggest value of participating in the 2012 Financial Benchmark Survey is getting that free financial analysis! If such a guide had existed when my business was struggling to survive in its early days, I could have solved my financial problems at least two years sooner.
To learn more, click here.